eTwinning is the community for schools in Europe.
eTwinning offers a platform for staff (teachers, head teachers, librarians, etc.), working in a school in one of the European countries involved, to communicate, collaborate, develop projects, share and, in short, feel and be part of the most exciting learning community in Europe. eTwinning is co-funded by the
Erasmus+, the European programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sport.
My eTwinning Portfolio;
I am a Math teacher at a high school in Kırklareli, Turkey. You can see here
my school and
cultural haritage in my country. I'm a teacher who likes to refresh and learn. I'm attending online training on my job and I'm looking for ways to integrate what I've learned into my lessons. The eTwinning platform made a great contribution to my professional development. I learned a lot from the courses I attended and the colleagues I met. I use Filipped Classroom and PBL techniques and various web 2 tools in my lessons. My favorite tools are Edmodo, padlet and thinglink. I like the idea that learning is not limited to class and duration. I am trying to prepare online learning environments for my students.
Comments
Post a Comment